Monday, May 11, 2015

More Corps Show Announcements!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. My spring semester at UC has happily ended and I am no longer required to keep up with this blog for my class, but I feel that this is dear to me and I wish to continue with it when possible. I have learned of some more show announcements released by some of the corps competing this summer and here's what I found.

Blue Devils: "Ink"

Boston Crusaders: "Conquest" 

Crossmen: "Above and Beyond" 

Santa Clara Vanguard: "The Spark of Invention" 

Unfortunately, I still have yet to hear show announcements from corps like Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Blue Knights, Blue Stars and a few others. But I eagerly look forward to sharing with you all as soon as I find out! Tour season is almost upon us and I for one can't wait to see these shows come alive before my eyes and hears. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment