Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hello World!

Hey There World!

I'm Drew and I'm here to keep you up to date on all things Drum Corps and Winter Guard International! That's right, I'll be covering the elite corps of the international circuit, bringing you highlights, news, pictures, video, scores, interviews and much more all in the name of competitive performing arts! This blog will work as a hub for all the information you will need to stay in the know about your favorite corps and guards. My posts will be covering drum corps, winter guards, and indoor percussion ensembles. If there is anything specific that you wish for me to cover, then please be my guest and bring it to my attention. Being someone who only plays woodwind instruments, I am not involved within the DCI or WGI, but nevertheless I am still a very avid fan of both. Hopefully you will all enjoy this blog and the content I bring you as much as I will! I look forward to sharing with you, and in the words of the Madison Scouts, "May you never walk alone."



No comments:

Post a Comment